TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Regulations of the online store
In the Regulations written below, hereinafter referred to as the “Regulations”, the following terms are used, which should be understood as:
Store / Online Store – Store located at www.snyvision / store and on its subpages
Seller / Seller – The seller is the company Ada Sobiecka – SNY, registered at Matejki 11/183 90-237 Łódź
NIP: 7272671261 REGON 386916286
Customer – Any person shopping in the Online Store and concluding a distance purchase contract with the seller.
Consumer – a natural person concluding a contract with the Seller as part of the Store, the subject of which is not directly related to its business or professional activity.
Distance contract – a contract concluded with the Customer as part of an organized system of concluding distance contracts (as part of the Store),
without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the sole use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the
conclusion of the contract.
These regulations define the rules for using the online store at www.snyvision.com/sklep
These Regulations define the rules and procedure for concluding sales contracts with the Customer at a distance via the Store.
Making purchases in the store requires the customer to provide selected personal data and have an active email account.
Each person using the store should first read its Regulations.
Contact with the store
Seller’s address: Ada Sobiecka SNY, Piękna 31/37/38 Warsaw
Seller’s email address firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Seller’s telephone number: 793 601 780 open from 09:00 to 18:00 on business days.
Through the Store, the customer can purchase products – clothing and accessories – remotely
The offered assortments are manufactured in Poland
Rules for making purchases in the store
1. The Seller is not responsible for disruptions and interruptions in the functioning of the Store caused by force majeure,
unlawful actions of third parties, technical defects not attributable to the Seller or resulting from errors of subcontractors or incompatibility
of the Online Store with the customer’s infrastructure.
2.The store provides the customer with the following information before making the purchase:
Detailed product description
The price of the product. The prices of products in the store are gross prices. Prices in the store are given in PLN or Euro (English version)
Product delivery costs
Order completion date
3. Making purchases in the online store does not require an account
4. Making purchases in the store requires the customer to provide personal data:
First and Last Name and / or Company Name
The shipping address for the parcel
5. By making purchases in the store, the customer accepts the Regulations
6. The shop undertakes to send products without defects
7. The order is considered accepted for execution at the time of confirmation by the customer placing the order in the Online Store.
Information about the acceptance of the order is sent automatically to the Customer and the Seller.
8. The Seller reserves the right to suspend the execution of the order in case of justified doubts as to the truthfulness and reliability of the data entered
by the Customer in the registration form. In this case, the skep will contact the customer immediately.
9. In exceptional circumstances, it may turn out that the assortments purchased by the Customer are unavailable. In this case,
the Seller will immediately contact the Customer. The customer has the right to cancel part or all of the order.
10. The customer and the seller are bound by the price of the product in force at the time of placing the order in the store
11. The Store accepts the following payment methods:
a) Online payment via the PayU electronic payment system
b) Bank transfer to the Seller’s account
12. The contract is considered concluded at the moment of confirmation of the order, simultaneous with the payment by the Customer,
after prior confirmation of the order being accepted for execution.
13. The order is processed when the amount paid by the Customer is credited by the Seller.
14. The Seller undertakes to send the goods immediately after the Customer’s payment is credited, but not longer than within 4 working days.
15. In exceptional cases, the completion date may be extended, about which the Seller will inform the Customer immediately.
If the order fulfillment time exceeds 4 business days, the Customer has the right to cancel the order.
16. Shipments are delivered by a courier company : Inpost,
17. In the case of ordering several items of the assortment, the goods are packed collectively.
At the customer’s request, the shipment can be packed separately. In this case, the Customer is obliged to immediately contact the Seller.
In the case of several shipments for one order, additional shipping costs may be added.
18. The Seller is not responsible for shipments damaged due to the fault of courier companies.
19. An invoice confirming the purchase is sent with the Product.
18. Each customer who places an order agrees to receive information related to the course of the transaction and notifications about changes in these
Regulations to the e-mail address provided by him.
1. The products offered in the Store are new
2. The Seller is obliged to provide the Customer with a defect-free item.
3. In the event of a defect in the goods purchased from the Seller, the Customer has the right to make a complaint based on the provisions on the warranty in the Civil Code.
4. Complaints should be submitted in writing or electronically to the addresses of the Seller provided in these Regulations.
In the event of submitting a complaint, the Customer should provide his / her name and surname, address, order identification data (e.g. order number),
subject and reason for the complaint, contact details.
5. It is recommended to include in the complaint, inter alia, a brief description and / or photos of the defect, the circumstances (including the date) of its occurrence,
the details of the customer submitting the complaint, and the customer’s request in connection with the defect of the goods.
6. The customer is obliged to attach to the complaint the proof of purchase of the goods subject to the complaint.
7. The Seller will respond to the complaint immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of filing the complaint.
8. Goods returned as part of the complaint procedure should be sent to the address given in § 3 of these Regulations.
9. If a guarantee has been granted for the Product, information about it, as well as its content, will be included in the description of the Product in the Store.
Withdrawal from the Agreement
1. Pursuant to the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827), the Customer who is a consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract in writing without giving any reason within 14 days. The 14-day period is counted from the date of delivery of the item, i.e. from the moment the Customer came into possession of the item or a third party other than the carrier indicated by the Customer came into possession of the item.
2. To meet the fourteen-day period referred to in para. 1, it is sufficient to send a declaration of withdrawal before its expiry.
3. Statement of withdrawal from the contract – the return of the goods should be sent to the Seller to the traditional mail or e-mail address provided in these Regulations.
4. It is recommended to send the statement in the form of a completed form available in the Exchange and Returns tab on the website www.snyvision.com
5. The right to withdraw from the contract is not granted to customers for whom the assortments were personalized, manufactured according to the customer’s specifications or changed according to his specifications.
6. The returned goods must be delivered to the shop’s adress Piękna 31/37/38 00-677 Warszawa), immediately after sending the
declaration of withdrawal from the contract, but not later than 14 days from the moment of withdrawal from the contract, unless the Seller agrees otherwise.
7. The costs of delivering (shipping) the goods to the Seller’s premises shall be borne by the Customer
8. The returned goods must be undamaged and not showing signs of use, with all original tags and markings.
9. After receiving and checking the goods, the Seller will reimburse the Customer for the costs of the goods (the price in force at the time the contract was concluded)
in the same manner as the payment used by the customer, unless the Customer or the Seller agrees otherwise and both parties agree to it.
The refund will be made immediately after accepting the return, but not later than within 14 days from accepting the return by the Seller.
10. The Seller reserves the right not to accept the return if the goods are damaged, dirty or show signs of use.
11. With return package paper fiscal receipt must be attached. Returns without attached fiscal receipt will not be accepted.
The administrator of personal data of Customers collected via the Online Store is the Seller.
Customers’ personal data collected by the administrator via the Online Store is collected in order to implement the Sales Agreement, and if the Customer
agrees – also for marketing purposes.
Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide the personal data indicated in the Regulations necessary to conclude a Sales Agreement
results in the inability to conclude this contract.
1. The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations for important reasons, ie changes in the law, changes in delivery and payment methods. All changes will be communicated explicitly.
2. In matters not covered by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; the Act on the provision of electronic services of July 18, 2002 (Journal of Laws 2002 No. 144, item 1204, as amended); for Sales Agreements concluded until December 24, 2014 with Customers who are consumers – the provisions of the Act on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product of March 2, 2000 (Journal of Laws of 2000 No. 22, item 271 with amendments) and the Act on special conditions of consumer sales and amending the Civil Code of July 27, 2002 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 141, item 1176, as amended); for Sales Agreements concluded from December 25, 2014 with Customers who are consumers – the provisions of the Act on consumer rights of May 30, 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827 as amended); and other relevant provisions of generally applicable law.
3. The customer has the right to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress. For this purpose, he may submit a complaint via the EU ODR internet platform available at: h ttp: //ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Ada Sobiecka – SNY
Matejki 11/183 90-237 Lodz
Contact and Returns:
Ada Sobiecka SNY